. . . Now that we’ve led with that depressing thought, here’s something to cheer you up, put a spring in your step, and warm the cockles of your, ehm, feet: it our Fall and Winter league line up for 2012/13.
We’ve got six different leagues on offer, and as always, a much reduced capacity over winter (due to the lack of field time available). We can accommodate just over 100 teams across the leagues, and with over 250 teams currently playing, we expect the demand to be high and most, if not all, of the leagues to sell out well before the start date. You can reserve your team spot with a $250 deposit.
As always the Louis Riel Dome will be our main venue, with our Monday, Wednesday and Sunday league continuing there. In addition we’ve got our Friday league at the Carleton Fieldhouse and our Sunday futsal league at The Foundry in Gatineau, both of which are entering their 3rd year.
Our coed league line-up:
- Mondays Evenings @ Louis Riel Dome: 12 game season beginning October 15th, $1500 + HST per team.
- Wednesdays Evenings @ Louis Riel Dome: 12 game season beginning October 10th, $1500 + HST per team.
- Fridays Evenings @ Carleton U Fieldhouse: 12 game season beginning November 2nd, $1350 + HST per team
- Sunday Afternoons/Early Evening @ Louis Riel Dome: 11 game season beginning November 4th, $1500 + HST
- Sunday Afternoons and Evenings @ The Foundry, Gatineau: 12 game season, 6-a-side Futsal beginning November 4th, $1050 + HST
We’ve also added a men’s league for this winter, on Tuesday evenings at Louis Riel/Hornet’s Nest. We do not currently have a women’s league option, but we’re working on trying to secure more field time in order to continue our women’s leagues right through winter.
Our fall volleyball league on Thursdays at Carleton U is already sold out, and we’re hoping to have an announcement soon on a second night of volleyball.